Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your suggestions
I need suggestions of the entire member regarding one thing. My one friend has fed up with his friend mistakes, behavior, and due to it's careless. Now he wants to forget his that friend and don't want to say anything to him in any matter. But both are close friends and he can't do anything like this. Now he is worried what he should do in this regard. So all of you help my friend and suggest him what he should in this matter?

I will enjoy my hearst mansion.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, Oh this is really sad to know that your friends are angered each other even they are best friends. First of all, i would like to say that you should arrange a tourist for both of them and insist with them take it together. I just think while this way they can understand each others problem and forgive all things which become the hurdle between them. I hope so that they will come back with sounds cool smile as if they take any tour together.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Wow, what a great suggestion to give to me. You are right through taking a tour together both of them can understand to each other. I will arrange one tour for both of them. You suggest me which tour, I will book for both of them. I will wait f \or your next reply.
Thanks given by: