Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need the name
[Image: metropolitan-museum-of-art-new-york-city.jpg]

I want to read the name of this destination  cause I am making up my mind to see its beauty and  enjoy some time there in my next free days and for that, I need its name. Do anyone tell me the location from where the thsi image has been captured? 

I traveled from new york to niagara falls
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
It's a view was taken from inside the Metropolitan Museum Of Art, If you are looking to go for New York then can spend time inside this museum to see its lovely collection. Its staff is really nice and gift shop adds something more to create interest for travelers. I went there before going with los angeles bus trips and had a great time there.
Thanks given by:
Metropolitan Museum Of Art is a most famous tourists destination of the world that tourists can see in NY. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all fun and photography lover. I have been there lots of times in my whole life and have a lovely time with my friends and family members. I will love to say other travellers that you must explore this most incredible place while you will move towards on NY.

Now best friend have a plan to take great smoky mountain tours
Thanks given by: