Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural places of Pune
Well, guys here I would like to share with you all some names of natural places of Pune which are added to my cart and keen to know other person's views about them.
Rajgad Fort
Sinhagad Fort
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park
Shaniwar Wada Fort
What do you all say about these places?

I am busy with las vegas tour packages.
Thanks given by:
I must say you have listed out here nice forts names. I like them and love to add here had a fun experience in Rajgad Fort with mates in last summer vacations. This was a new experience for me but was superb. Do let us know which one have you explored personally? I will b there again after trip from new york to niagara falls.
Thanks given by:
Pune is a worthwhile destination of India and the list you had shared above has consisted on all of it's famous places names. I am here going to talk about Rajgad Fort which is a beautiful track of India for trekkers.  

[Image: Rajgad-Fort-1.jpg]

Although this is a beautiful place for nature sightseeing lovers I would say the best season is moonsoon that makes it's beauty 10 time more alluring.  There is one of the beautiful forts of the India i have seen ever and at the top of the fort, treckers could enjoy the food at reasonable prices as well. I would love to know about the next destination and i am sure member will play a worthwhile role to make this thread useful for travelers.
Thanks given by:
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park is a most precious destination for visit in the Pune. It is most promising one destination among the nature sightseeing lovers. Its lush greenery spots appeals me a lot. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It is an excellent place for fun and tourists can enjoy there most exciting views of nature beauty. I think you should go there noce in your future life if you like to see natural places around the world. I hope you will spent really good time there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by: