Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ places
I just have a really great fun plan to enjoy something great travel time ahead so really happy to enjoy the NJ sightseeing with in  few of days. I am really keen to know your views about that and about that places that would be great to explore out there in winter?

Will enjoy nj sightseeing soon.
Thanks given by:
Six Flags Great Adventure
Jersey Shore
Adventure Aquarium
Turtle Back Zoo
Garden State Parkway
Buddy, you could add these names of attractions which I have mentioned at above which you will capable to explore at NJ. I hope you will like this sharing and should share your views at there about it.
Thanks given by:
Daisy , I would really like to say you thanks for this great sharing. I really love these all places names and so sure that would amazing to explore out these all to have huge fun ahead. I would surely love to share with you my travel exprience after come back.
Thanks given by:
I have a good experience of Adventure Aquarium because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there. It is a really good place for fun and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. Millions of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to have great fun in NJ. I hope you will have a joyful time there.
Thanks given by: