Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sister art collection!!
My sister is the biggest freak of art whenever she made birthday cards so whenever she made a different style painting but now she made a plastic bottles followers, dolls, and some decoration things. I am going to share that collection that my sister made at the free time.
[Image: c5d47a9564f0fa732a9c4a6689af827c--plasti...ottles.jpg]
[Image: 100pcs-Professional-20-ml-font-b-perfume...b-font.jpg]
[Image: Doll-House-03.jpg]
[Image: 24468ff042e8ef6ae96fce7e06b9d854.jpg]
yosemite tour from los angeles  is really best place.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I really ike all the images which you have shared here. I must say that after seeing your sister art collection I am shocked because she made all the things amazing. I must share with you my sister art collection. She also really likes art and made different kinds of things.
Thanks given by:
Oh wow, these are really very cute for me and will like to say that I like all handmade things. My cousin made jewelry and now going to share something from her collection with all of you.
[Image: handmade-jewellery-set-250x250.jpg]
[Image: Light_Blue_and_Light_Green_Silk_Thread_F...1488796644]
[Image: bangles-handmade-jewellery-250x250.jpg]
[Image: 0ab68f7f707d5e40168612d7d5b58cf0--ear-ri...ellery.jpg]
I like all of them what's about you?

What say about Acadia National Park bus tour package?
Thanks given by:
Wow, Zee143! What a beautiful collection of jewelry you have shared here. after seeing these images, I must say that your cousin had great doing work great. Let me share y sister collection with both of you She also made jewelry.
[Image: 826bcff019225832ddacdf5ca4d95b87.jpg]
[Image: il_340x270.1307528213_q9x0.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Zee143! I am so wondering after seeing your post and these images are really amazing actually my sister ask you one question Can you share with me some details about this image how made at home.
[Image: 0ab68f7f707d5e40168612d7d5b58cf0--ear-ri...ellery.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I would like to say that you asked a really nice question from her. When I shared these images with my sister then she also said that I must try to get information regarding these things how they can make at home. I am sure when she read our post then must share that information with us.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! Really buddy actually this question ask my sister, she is the biggest freak of this kind of art and that is why she search this kind of things. I am curiously waiting for your reply.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! Which people are the big lovers of art work then they must ask this kind of questions for getting the stuff about that artwork. I am sure she will reply here soon and share massive stuff about this. By the way, can sure some more collection of work of art here? Because my sister wants to see.
Thanks given by:
This is seriously so much beautiful things what i have seen there. I am so sure that this will make us feel so good if we will give someone that kind of handmade gift. I am so sure that my sister also be happy when i will try some of the things like this always ahead.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! No doubt these kinds of beautiful things are best for giving as a gift. It is really nice, you will try to do something like this for your sister. I am sure when you will give any kind of gift like this to her. she will be really happy and that gift will p [rove best gift of her life. Because of it the nature of human if anyone does something special for us then we couldn't forget that thing in the whole life.
Thanks given by: