Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent trip
Wat Arun is well-known destination in Bangkok which I have visited recently just before mine  Reno bus tour package?. I had superb experience of being there and collect lots of memories be taking this trip. I will suggest you guys you also make a move for this and get a lovely experience of being there as soon as you can. You will also become so happy after visiting this fantastic tourists destination.
Thanks given by:
Wat Arun looks like so amazing and this place famous destination in Bangkok's attractive places of them. I have enjoyed this place attractive views and also enjoyed photography. Guys sadly say I have lost my camera, Otherwise, I would have to give you the images of this place.
Thanks given by:
Wat Arun is the most famous temple of the Bangkok, Thailand. It is known due to its beautiful and woorth as million of people come to do there worship and see the beauty of its structure as well. Here I am sharing its few pictures with you guys.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk-DbW5cXtB8cc9QyG5gC...dA4UcsXCZH]
[Image: wat-pho-and-wat-arun-bangkoks-other-top-...ns-149.jpg]
[Image: wat-arun-pagoda.jpg]

I enjoyed enough at tour bus to montreal
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
You have shared here great images of Bangkok's attraction. Here i am going to share some attractions names of Bangkok.

Thonburi
Wat Arun
MBK Center
Golden Buddha
Grand Palace
Khaosan Road
Chatuchak Weekend Market
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I also spent a really good time there during my last journey and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. Now my dad also has a plan to go there in coming up days to enjoy some time with his old friend. Both of these are so much excited about this tour. I hope so that it will be a really great time for them. I also suggest them that you must explore its most fabulous historical places and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.
Thanks given by:
All members shared really cool stuff with each other. I am going to appreciate all members sharing. Isaiah!! Khaosan Road is the new place for me so can you share with me some massive stuff. If I will know so then i must go there.
Thanks given by: