Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My one friend need help!!
Last night my friend call me and told me about his problem. he said to me his girlfriend live me alone and he has  dumped me and he played my feeling,  that is why I am so sad and I could not explain my feeling  because I am so sad and so worried, he needs   help me  so guys can anyone give me suggestion what are handle this situation and how should  to do for my friend.

niagara falls bus tours from boston is best places for my sister.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! It is really very sad that your friend's upset due to his girlfriend. I will suggest to you that if you want to do something for your friend then should arrange a tour of natural places or where he wants. I think it is the best for him to relaxation and refreshment.
Thanks given by:
Bentley, This is really sad news that your friend girlfriend live him alone, dumped and played with his feeling. This is not right buddy. Anyway, if you want that your friend will come out from sadness and live happily then you should try to arrange picnic around someone fabulous places, take a travel with him, move on at anywhere attractive and natural place.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: