Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My next plan regarding travel.
I want to Visit the beautiful Thousand Islands during trip from new york to niagara falls and quite excited for that time. Hope it will be full of fun time for me to see charming views of lovely Niagara and then move toward Thousand Islands which are known as the best place for relaxing. Wanna be there soon and quite excited about my plan.
Thanks given by:
Mr. Bob! I would like to say that your plan sounds cool and fantastic and I love to say that you have selected fabulous destination for that. My younger sister also want to be there before going to enjoying san francisco trips and quite sure dude you will have a good time at there.
Thanks given by:
Thousand Islands is one of the best places, RThis place depends on many attractive places. when I was there soi enjoyed so peacefull time. I suggest all members should go to this place and enjoy this place. what's say about of my suggestion?
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that to have great fun with the trip from new york to Niagara falls would be really marvelous to try out and to get huge fun with that. These all sights will remains so much best to explore out as the thousand Island offers so much to enjoy in winter. Relish with the Frozen Niagara falls beauty and have a great time ahead. Best of luck.
Thanks given by:
Thousand Islands is a best place for having fun and you can enjoy some time with family and friends. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its rich nature beauty. Here I would like to share the names of its nearest attractions which I have explored during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those names are:

1000 Islands Tower
Fort Wellington
St. George's Cathedral
Sculpture Park
Charleston Lake Provincial Park

I hope my shared information would be useful for you.
Thanks given by: