Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
Hello, I am new here and my name is Aiken. I belong to Washington DC, USA . I join this community because I am a tourists and I want to talk about traveling. Every body shared many good information about travel. I hope I will have a great time with all of you. I must share my travel experience with all of you.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! I am going to say welcome to in this community being a member of this community. I am happy to know that you are a traveler and like to talking about it. I am also a traveler and traveling is my passion. I joined this community because I wanna get information about traveling and also share my experience about my this with other members.

My bus tours in new york city was awesome.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! Being a member of this forum would like to say welcome you here and hopeful that you will have a great time here. No doubt this is a perfect forum for getting and sharing stuff about traveling. This sort of things always offers me to get something new and wow. Anyway, letting me know guys which place is your favorite?

Any idea about plane tickets to hearst castle pakages?
Thanks given by:
Lello, Aiken, It is good to see that you are a new member here and liked to introduce yourself with all of us here. As you are new here that I will like to welcome you here warmly and hope you will have a great time here. I am also a traveling lover like you nad going to take niagara tours to make muy time more exciting for me. What's about you?
Thanks given by:
Aiken! It is really great to see you here. I just wanna say you warmly welcome on this great kind of forum. I really hope that it would be really great for you to be the part of this amazing forum.
Thanks given by:
So a warm welcome from me to all the buddies and I hope you will have a good time there and this will be so much amazing and beautiful time for sure as well.
Thanks given by: