Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite hobby
Well, Every person has a different choice and he loves to do various things in free time which give him mental satisfaction. If we talk about hobbies  then Skipping Rope is my most favorite hobby to do in my free time. I daily get one hour for it and love to do skipping while listening music background because   it maintained the physical and mental health and also make a person strong. I really love my this hobby. What's about you guys?
Thanks given by:
Well, if you like in your free time doing Skipping Rope it means you will be a slim girl and it's a really good thing new a day because many foods are never good for our fast or cholesterol level. Will, I am also something in like this activity because hiking is in my daily life part because I am a visiting lover so solo travel is also a good way for enjoying some walking.
Thanks given by:
Well, Ami, You are right. By doing skipping in my daily routine, I became a smart and healthy girl which benefit me in various ways. Your hobby is also good. Hiking is one of the best travel activities to enjoy on these adventures hiking trails to have a good time and keeps the body fit. My brother like to enjoy it during his tours and some time, I also go for it with him.
Thanks given by:
Hobbies help us to spend our free time in a beneficial way and if you love to do skipping so must say its cool and good thing for health. Anyway, if you also love to go for travel ten must say it's nice to meet you because I also have the same interest to do in my free time to make it exciting for me.
Thanks given by:
Jackab, You are right. Travel is really a best hobby and helps the people to have a quality of time while doing the things of their own choice. I think Skipping is really a good thing to do in daily routine to be fit and healthy. Travel is also my hobby as I go for traveling whenever I have some days free to see the beauties of world.
Thanks given by:
Really nice to hear that all of you shared your favorite hobbies with all of u. Let me share my favorite hobbies names with all of you. Those are
Traveling
Hiking
Fishing
Bike riding
Listen music
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, Would like to say that all theses ventures which you have shared in your post are best for making any place tour memorizing and healthy. I love all of them and wanna enjoy them on my tour. Anyhow, let me know how you made your travel exciting and which is your favorite place.
Thanks given by:
Wow, NORMAN, It si good to see that you liked to share a list of your favorite hobbies with all of us. I really liked it and would say Travel and Listen music are mutual hobbies among us. Whenever I got winter or summer holidays than I make sure to enjoy those days in traveling around the glamorous destination and have fun time.

Heading towards niagara tour
Thanks given by:
Traveling
Snorkeling
swimming
camping
Hiking
Fishing
Bike riding
Listen music
are my most favorite hobbies which I really love to enjoy in my free time.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! Realy nice to hear that you liked my hobbies names. this world is totally filled with lots of attractions and destinations, therefore, there are lots of places which are my favorite. I wish I could explore those places again and again. But the Golden Gate bridge i sonde of the kor favorite attraction all over the world. What are your views about this attraction?
Thanks given by: