Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cousin enjoyed
My cousin recently back from his niagara falls maid of the mist package and enjoyed photography during his travel. After coming from this travel he told his travel story and these photography share which i have share here.
[Image: img_schedule.jpg]
[Image: large.jpg]
[Image: maid-of-the-mist-boat.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Isaiha, after watching these views will love to say that your cousin has a good time while this and I am so sure this would be great for others members as well. Anyway, do let me know have you ever enjoyed this personally? Don't forget to share with all.
Maine is perfect for Whale Watching bus tour.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Your friend shared with you wonderful images of the Maid of the mist boat ride. After seeing these images, everyone can easily assume that how much your friend had enjoyed this tour. Because at Niagara fall this activity is best for making the tour interesting and awesome. Anyhow, after heard your friend tour story have you made any plan to take this tour?
Thanks given by:
It is my pleasure that both of you like my sharing stuff. By the way i have also enjoyed Niagara falls maid of the mist package in last summer holiday with my buddies and that time was a superb which always save in my mind.
Thanks given by: