Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Zealand Trip!!
Smile 
Before few weeks ago I went to New Zealand for enjoying and for spending my free time there. I visited many attractions of New Zeland like Queenstown, Rotorua, Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, Coromandel Peninsula, all of these are the most beautiful and very nice for visiting. All of the attractions were very cool but my favorite attractions is Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, It attracts people due to its natural beauty.  Open-mouthed_smile
I had great experiences through las vegas Vacation packages
Thanks given by:
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world nad personally I am a huge fan of this destination because it is best to see the natural landmarks like mountains, lakes, parks and so on. I have enjoyed a week tour of this country with my dad before my niagara falls rides usa and that was mesmerizing trip of my life.
Thanks given by:
Amery! This is something really great to see that you had explored out the beauty of New Zealand which is the most exciting kind of destination to enjoy a lot of things. Your shared names seem really great to explore. well, I want to see some of the images that you had captured at there. Do you like to share with me?
Thanks given by:
Albert john! New Zealand is the most favorite and a good destination for visiting. I also explored there and was a great experience for me.  I captured a lot of images during my journey of New Zealand remembering to this explore for a long time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpXiBHawxIxIkbEY15d5k...9l6sAdmbL8] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVBPdPi7syyaq5v-rNBbH...ZlZz_WLgvA] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTF7ukG7hZiWgkpSHndJd...CUMVZV7ayQ]
Thanks given by:
Amery you shared nice images of New Zealand attraction. Which images you shared with all of us is captured from Lake Pukaki and Milford Sound. These places are grab the attentions of travelers throughout its natural beauty. The New Zealand is a good distention for nature lovers.
Thanks given by:
I am keen to read more about Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers and would love to go for it. So, Amery can you share with me what to do there? I am curious to read and would love to go for it soon. Share with me some of the views from this travel destination if you can. I am looking to see your next post.
Thanks given by:
New Zealand is a best country for visit as travelling point of view. It is most promising one destination among the all nature and adventure seeker. It is also famous country and my favourite too. I also visited there before taking the cruise to niagara falls from nyc and I really enjoyed its nature charming views. I will love to go there again if i get any chance.
Thanks given by: