Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Home Design Dreams combines the home designing genre with the puzzle genre
My Home – Design Dreams is quite popular on both Android and iOS with millions of downloads on both platforms. It was released in 2018 by Zentertain and has seen explosive growth ever since. My Home – Design Dreams is a match 3 game, but it’s quite a bit different from most match 3 games. The game combines the home designing genre with the puzzle genre. In My Home – Design Dreams you can earn coins by completing match 3 puzzles. These coins can then be used to unlock new furniture for your room. Once you unlock enough furniture you proceed to the next room and complete more puzzles, earn more coins and unlock more furniture.

For every move you have left over once you complete your final objective, you will be rewarded with a random special piece somewhere on the board. They will all go off sequentially, meaning that you might even create more special pieces as regular pieces fall down onto the board. Every match you get gives you bonus coins, so if you can conserve as many moves as you can, you will be rewarded with extra coins! In addition, Cheap My Home Credits is on hot sale at our website rvgm.com.

Make sure to also complete all the daily tasks where you can obtain activity points for every daily task completed. Once you have reached a certain number of activity points, you can tap on the eggs above and presents on the left to obtain cash+boosters. Take note that Daily Tasks will reset daily and activity points will reset every Monday. Once you have reached a certain level, you can tap on the present icon at the top right from your room to collect the ‘Progress Gift’ rewards.

My Home – Design Dreams – arcade manager with three-row puzzle elements. Players are invited to help the main character furnish his house with furniture and decor items. To buy sofas, tables and other utensils you need to earn coins. Cash is fashionable to receive, placing the same elements in logical tasks that will occur throughout the time of the passage. In addition, users will also be able to open new homes and levels.
Thanks given by: