Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Home – Design Dreams is a match 3 game
Welcome to your new home! My Home - Design Dreams is a new match-3 puzzler where you can design your own home! You have just signed a contract with your new place, and now it's time to redesign. Play level-3 matches to get coins, and spend the hard-earned coins for new cool furniture! My Home - Design Dreams tips and tips will show you how to get the most out of your new place.

The game is free to download and play, but if you want to maximize it, you will need cash and boosters. Cash and drivers are sold in packages, such as warm packages, love packages, and condos, but you also have the option to buy cash separately. But what if you can get cash and free boosters? There are several websites that claim this is possible. They offer cheaters or generators with which you should be able to get a lot of money and boosters for free.

Although at first you may feel tempted to buy the best and most expensive furniture, it will not produce anything other than making you run out of money quickly. Be patient and wait until you really can afford it. If you play hard and get style points, you will get the money you deserve. And then you will be able to buy all the good items that are available. If you cannot afford furniture or are blocked, you can always buy a cheaper one and replace it with what you want at a later stage. However, for cost effectiveness, it is advisable to be patient and wait until you are able or you open the desired furniture.

Also be sure to complete all daily tasks where you can earn activity points for each daily task completed. After you reach a certain number of activity points, you can tap the egg above and serve it on the left to get cash + boosters. Note that Daily Tasks will be reset every day and activity points will be reset every Monday. Once you reach a certain level, you can tap the icon now at the top right of your room to collect the 'Progress Prize' prize. Finally, to enjoy all the features in the game, players can Buy My Home Credit from rvgm.com at a reasonable price.
Thanks given by: