Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monument Valley
Monument valley is one of the best and nice kinds of the attractions which travelers can explore in Arizona and have a fun time. I am recently back after spending a whole day at this valley with my uncle and his family which was a relishing experience or us. This valley is filled with stunning views and I think one should must go to see this awesome place at least once. 

Have relished my bus to niagara falls from boston
Thanks given by:
Monument valley is my favorite for visiting and enjoying a heavy fun there. I visited there 2 time in my traveling life and it was a remarkable time for me. It is full of attractions the seightseen for enjoying and making beautiful memories there. I have lot of images to this valley which I captured during my travel some of them I shared with all of you hope you will like it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtibv61asBMlxq46cB6n...PfXuaOddIn] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrqQi_rf7DWtYsbsOu1qU...o911TBAvq3] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvnjCwKb_TkP3qpmKG4kp...TN-8GQySYQ]
Thanks given by:
I am feeling very bad to tell you that guys, I have no idea about Monument valley. This is a really new place for me. After reading your views and watching these sharing snaps willing to have fun there in next month with myself. So letting me know guys what you all think what I should do there? I am waiting for your reply.

My brother wants to enjoy nyc to washington dc.
Thanks given by:
Monument valley is really a cool place to go for and enjoy time with mates. I personally have been there and must say sightseeing views let me think about to extend my travel time. But have to come back. Amery, Your shared views recall the memories of those moments which I spent there. I must say you guys make my mood fresh.
Thanks given by:
Well, Kalin, If you never got a chance to explore the beauty of Monument valley than I think you must go to enjoy a tour of this place and I am sure it will be a great time for you because in the valley you can do many relishing activities. So, go ahead and have fun.
Thanks given by:
Monument Valley is a most precious destination for visit in the Colorado. It is most promising one destination among the all fun and photography lover. I have been there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I have captured a lot of images there. Those images are:

[Image: monument-valley-safari.jpg]

[Image: mystery-valley-skull-arch.jpg]
I want to know your views about these images?
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that Monument Valley is a cool place for me and I think all of the fun seeker and nature lover to spend some time there. I also go there again and again in my travelling life.There I spent remarkable time and got a great experience.When I remind my that experience I am just saying wow how cool place for spending a good time with mates or family.Those images which all of you shared attract to me to ahead a good time again.So I wanna go there again for exploring its natural beauty after my tour to Niagara falls from new york.I hope this tour prove memorable as Monument valley.Have you ever experience this tour?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! First of all, I would like to say that I really like your way of sharing. You have shared your views and experience about this tour in a nice way. Secondly, I am going to agree with you this an wonderful place for exploring fora ll the nature and fun seekers like me. I also explore this place in mt forthcoming days. Anyhow, have you enjoyed photography there?
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that all members have shared really cool stuff regarding Monument Valley. I Like this and also have saved for next time. I am so sure will have a good time there. Anyway, let me know what visitors can do on this place?
Thanks given by:
Amery ! After reading your post so then i am so amazed because you have shared really best information about this place, I know about this place but you are more now with my knowledge anyways i am happy to see you know about this place. If my life gives chance so i must go to this place and get great experiences.
Thanks given by: