Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merlion Park, Singapore
I like to share here that I read in a novel about Merlion Park, Singapore. It is new name of destination for me and I keen to know about it from all of your side about it in proper details. If you have personal travel experience of this place share here with me and tell me must that what kind of thing to do at there for make journey memorable

Have you any suggestion aobut bus trips from NYC to Boston?
Thanks given by:
I feel so bad that this park is the new name for me.I am totally blanked about this place So I have no personal experience to explore such nice place but I hope if you're going there.It  will become memorable for you have a lot of fun there and don't forget to share your experience with us.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah...! Merlion Park is a most visited of the world that you can explore in Singapore. It is famous for its incredible beauty and its nearest attractions to more prominent it. I have been there about few times ago I stay there for two days to enjoy the incredible beauty of this amazing park. I will love to say that you must to be there at least once in your future life for fun. I hope you will spent a good time there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by:
Merlion Park is a best and most visited Tourist attraction in Singapore. I have also explored with my friends and now I would like to suggest you try to go there for enjoying but Matthew321! your shared stuff about this attraction too much good and also informative for other visiting lovers.
Thanks given by: