Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memories: 3 days of travel
Recently I went for acadia national park tour from new york city and enjoyed 3 days fully. Here I am quite excited to share with you all how was my travel time. So, must say on the first day I  head towards Maine to see Portland Head Light and had a great time in York's the Wild Kingdom. For night stay Hilton Garden Inn was the choice. Next morning, Explored other exciting places of Maine like Arcadia National Park and climb over  Cadillac Summit. I enjoyed Bar Harbor Nature Cruise too that make my day. The fun does not stop there because the third day was left. On last day I had been in  New Hampshire Duty-Free Liquor Store, Mystic Aquarium and Mystic Seaport. It was really a great travel time for me. I think other travelers who are planning to try something exciting should travel in this way to collect amazing moments of life.
Thanks given by:
Mr. Bob!! I have no words to appreciate your experience cause this was a full fun for you I can assume that after reading your post. I really like this and love to enjoy with my some friends in forthcoming days. So that's why willing to know from you what travel tip will you lie to give me for making my time more credible.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Such a fabulous time you have spent while your acadia national park tour from new york city and also enjoyed the having fun which helps you to collect a lot of exciting memories by this tour. I wanna also share with you about bus tour west coast which is my next tour. My tour is also fulfilled with lots of incredible attractions which are perfect for collecting remarkable memories.  I will take this tour for 5-days and in five days, I will explore these places there.
1-day I will explore Mount Rainier National Park, Seattle, Kerry Park, University of Washington
2-day Columbia River Gorge, Olympia, Washington State House, International Rose Test Garden
3-day Crater Lake National Park, Oregon Garden, Hawthorne bridge
4-day Woodburn outlets
5-days Pike Place Market, Space Needle tower, Chihuly glass garden, Boeing Everett Factor, Olympic National Park
So what you say about my this tour?
Thanks given by: