Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McKay Park
McKay Park is a most promising one destination among the all fun and nature lover. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its rich nature beauty. I have been there several times in my whole life and always spent remarkable time with my family. I want to go there again with my friends if I get any chance. 
Thanks given by:
First of all, i am going to do agree with you which you talk about the beauty of McKay Park and I love to share my views which I think about it. I think it is best and famous park in Jefferson City, Missouri.It is best pleasing and relaxing place for me and other visitors which comes each year to explore it. I explored it numerous time and always my spending time proved memorable for me that's why it is one of my favorite places to practice photography around its luxury atmosphere.

I am going   travel deals from las vegas with my dad.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that both of you have shared really nice and informative stuff about McKay Park but feel bad to say that I have no idea about it. I heard this name for the first time. I am a big lover of nature and also love to explore natural places around the world. After reading your views I wanna go there and see its natural beauty with own my eyes.
Thanks given by:
Never been inside McKay Park but after reading this discussion sounds a great place to travel around so would like to go for it as will get some free time after mine yosemite tours san francisco. Hope so to be around this park and spend some time will be a quality time to enjoy the company of my friends. What will you say how much time will be enough to spend inside this park?
Thanks given by: