Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massage chair, need advice.
I am tired of suffering from back and neck pain and badly need relief...so should i buy a massage chair? Is that useful and worth? Because I heard my friend said some of the good massage chair can function like a professional therapist. 
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2019, 09:43 AM)MAMAKIM Wrote: I am tired of suffering from back and neck pain and badly need relief...so should i buy a massage chair? Is that useful and worth? Because I heard my friend said some of the good massage chair can function like a professional therapist. 

better consult to chiropractor first. might be serious even massage chair cant relief the pain. later regrets spend thousands on it.
Thanks given by:
Before u bought the massage chair, have u went for doctor’s advice? I’m afraid your pain will getting worst...
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2019, 09:43 AM)MAMAKIM Wrote: I am tired of suffering from back and neck pain and badly need relief...so should i buy a massage chair? Is that useful and worth? Because I heard my friend said some of the good massage chair can function like a professional therapist. 

Had a friend that has mild slip-disk. To curb the pain, he also used massage chair every day. After few months his back got worse. Not to scare you, but i think a professional eye can be a better and more efficient help here.
Thanks given by:
(02-25-2019, 02:22 PM)repal.mann Wrote:

better consult to chiropractor first. might be serious even massage chair cant relief the pain. later regrets spend thousands on it.

But i was busy to meet doctor. And my friend said that massage chair can help me a lot so i decide to buy a massage chair.
Thanks given by:
(02-25-2019, 02:25 PM)merryottawa Wrote: Before u bought the massage chair, have u went for doctor’s advice? I’m afraid your pain will getting worst...

Really? But the problem is i have no time to meet doctor. So how?
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2019, 10:28 AM)MAMAKIM Wrote: But i was busy to meet doctor. And my friend said that massage chair can help me a lot so i decide to buy a massage chair.

you can buy the massage chair but dont regret later. just saying..
im not an expert but what i know is most massage chair are only good for muscle reliever. when talking about back and neck pain its most probably effected by spine and bones. not muscle.
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2019, 10:30 AM)MAMAKIM Wrote: Really? But the problem is i have no time to meet doctor. So how?

but even if you buy the chair prior any consultations there are risks for worse backpain. I_do_not_know

I googled some and there are a number of back pain cases where massage chair involve
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2019, 05:28 PM)bananana Wrote: but even if you buy the chair prior any consultations there are risks for worse backpain. I_do_not_know

I googled some and there are a number of back pain cases where massage chair involve

yeap. theres a risk of backpain because it involve muscle and if youre not used to worked over then it going to hurt your back.
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2019, 10:58 AM)repal.mann Wrote: yeap. theres a risk of backpain because it involve muscle and if youre not used to worked over then it going to hurt your back.

although most of the stories were caused of over doing it...  muscle pain i think not much of a concern but if its backbone... theres other functions and body parts involved
Thanks given by: