Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marita Payne Park
Marita Payne Park is a most visited park of the world and where you can enjoy some time with family and friends. It is famous for its incredible beauty which attractions the visitors towards it each year. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It is an excellent place for fun and tourists can enjoy there many outdoor activities like hiking and a lot of others. What  will you say about it?
Thanks given by:
Marita Payne Park is the promising and breathtaking destination and it is the most visited attraction of Ontario. I have also visited there before mine bus to yosemite and had a great experience from there and a splendid time at there. I want to explore there once again in my life.
Thanks given by:
Marita Payne Park is a nice place among all hikers and other tourists. According to my information it is filled with rush at weekend when almost all tourist free from their work and come around of it with family and friends. Well i have also visited it just once in my childhood life but still remember all of good things which i enjoyed there with my old grand father.
Thanks given by:
Daisy!  This place new for me and I have no idea about this place but after reading all post so then I am quite a lot known about this place and I want don't waste my time, I will explore this place in coming days.
Thanks given by: