Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malaysia Home Stay

[Image: tR3hR.jpg]
Thanks given by: Jannie
I am hinking to go for Malaysia to see its all fun places to have some time in this outstainding region. I hope to be around it and see its culture and meet with locals will temain a best thing to do for me. Being a traveler i would love to go for it and soon will be around because will be free after mine new York tour.
Thanks given by:
Well, Jackab, If you are going to enjoy a tour of Malaysia than I will like to suggest some names of must seeing places there and hope they will be helpful and useful for you such as;
Petronas Towers
Bukit Bintang
Kek Lok Si
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Langkawi Cable Car
Taman Negara

Will love to go for washington dc cherry blossom bus tours
Thanks given by:
Elenα! You shared very useful names of Malaysia attractive things for seeing. All of these places are very best for visiting. I also visited there and enjoyed a very good time period in my life.  All of these places Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is my favorite destinations for visiting there. I have a lot of images of this park which I captured on my camera during my camera.
Thanks given by:
Elenα , I have noted your suggestions and will make sure to be around all these points of interests to make my time remarkable for me. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park and to enjoy Langkawi Cable Car will be on my hit list. As my brother will be free from tours of east coast usa I will be there with him for ultimate travel time and to know about the culture of this nation.
Thanks given by:
I am agreeing with you Amery that Elena shared nice names of attractive things to seeing in Malaysia. Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country and the island of Borneo. It is famed for its beaches. I have entered all these names in my bucket list and will make sure to be visit around all these interests point and make my journey memorable.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! I also agree with you for that Malaysia is mostly known for its beaches. I also explored there and enjoyed a great time of my life. Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort, The Datai Langkawi, Casa del Mar Langkawi, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa are the most famous beaches for enjoying a good time there. I also explored all these beaches and enjoyed a lot of beaty nature there.

Want to go for enjoying the las vegas tours.
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2013, 04:56 AM)zaman_persie Wrote:

That's awesome and esp that home stay I would love to experience I just heard through a friend that Ministry of Tourism had announced that. That would be a useful step for both for tourists and for the country's tourisum, as tourists love to explore any place's inner culture and beauty and through home stay no doubt they can have the opportunity to check all the traditions and details of culture's village from closely.
Thanks for making this sharing here :)
Thanks given by: