Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making profit is happiness?
It is no rocket science that making profit is part of happiness, but to me the real happiness is doing it in genuine way instead of by luck. It is not easy thing, but still doable. I am fortunate enough to do it with easily thanks to OctaFX broker with their fantastic features and facilities that include from small spreads at 0.1 to high leverage up to 1.500 while they also got rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so that all helps in happiness.
Thanks given by:
Forex is a money making a machine and we can adopt it as a profession and can make money .It is for those people who learn and practice properly and want to continue learning then they can make a lot of money and there will be less risk of loss.

https://www.gsimarkets.com/Forex-strategy/
Thanks given by:
That is correct David; we got to have right strategy, as only then we will be able to perform well and able to achieve good results as well. It helps a lot with OctaFX broker, as they have quality features and facilities from having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is swap free account and many such features, it really helps up with working out any strategy and brings out so many rewards to gain.
Thanks given by:
Everyone wants profits and naturally it would make them happy. But it would be really good if you earn consistently. I am fortunate to trade with FreshForex which provides the right conditions for trading. Near zero spreads & ultra-fast execution without any slippage or re-quotes means your cost of trading is very less. BTW, a whopping $2017 Hot Bonus need not be missed which in promotion now and for new clients it is no-deposit & risk free!
Thanks given by:
I believe we got to be mature and understand happiness/sadness or any type of emotion got to be irrelevant when doing business, it’s not the way you go for anyone. I always keep good control over emotions which is because I have given a lot of time in learning. It has helped me to earn well and a lot of credit for this goes to FP Markets since they have got outstanding structure with been licensed by ASIC and are an Australian based company, so all this makes them extremely special and amongst the best to work with.
Thanks given by:
It is obvious that if we make profits then we will certainly feel happy and that’s obvious. I am working under FreshForex with whom, I can really play out my games correctly to do with zero spreads, over 120 instruments, deposit bonus that’s up to 101% and is completely usable, so that really works well in my favor.
Thanks given by:
Making profits is only easy for those who learn the necessary skills requires to make money through trading forex otherwise we already have a lot of examples of those who looses money right after going live.
Thanks given by: