Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahkamah bebas Azilah, Sirul dari tuduhan bunuh Altantuya
[Image: 470x275xa22b4eff349be5b89b7ed7266cec9830...WQWr7U.jpg]

Mahkamah Rayuan hari ini membebaskan anggota Unit Tindakan Khas, Cif Inspektor Azilah Hadri dan Koperal Sirul Azhar Umar, daripada pertuduhan membunuh penterjemah Mongolia, Altantuya Shaariibuu.

Ini berikutan mahkamah dalam keputusan sebulat suara membenarkan rayuan pasangan itu.

Bagaimanapun, pihak pendakwa akan mempunyai peluang untuk merayu di Mahkamah Persekutuan - mahkamah tertinggi di negara ini.

Hakim Datuk Md Apandi Ali mengetuai panel tiga hakim yang mendengar rayuan tersebut.

Bagaimanapun, penghakiman itu dibacakan oleh Hakim Datuk Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat yang memutuskan berlaku penyalaharahan yang serius oleh hakim Mahkamah Tinggi.

Ia termasuk tidak memanggil DSP Musa Safri, dan kegagalan untuk mengemukakan diari balai polis yang menyatakan bahawa Azilah (kiri) berada di Bukit Aman pada masa berkenaan.

Seorang lagi anggota panel hakim tersebut ialah Datuk Linton Albert.

Pada April 2009, Hakim Mahkamah Tinggi Shah Alam, Datuk Zaki Md Yassin telah mensabitkan dua anggota polis itu atas tuduhan bunuh. Manakala penganalisis politik Abdul Razak Baginda dibebaskan daripada tuduhan bersubahat dengan pembunuhan itu.

Pendakwa akan merayu

Azilah diwakili oleh peguam Hazman Ahmad dan J Kuldeep Kumar, manakala peguam Kamarul Hisham Kamaruddin dan Hasnal Rezua Merican mewakili Sirul.

Timbalan Peguamcara Negara 111, Datuk Tun Abdul Majid Tun Hamzah mengetuai pasukan pendakwaraya yang turut dianggota DPP Manoj Kurup dan Noorin Badaruddin.

Altantuya telah dibunuh di hutan Puncak Alam dekat Shah Alam antara jam 10 malam 19 Oktober dan 1 pagi 20 Oktober 2006.

Menurut peguam, kedua-dua tertuduh mungkin dibebaskan dari penjara Sungai Buloh lewat hari ini.

Dalam mesej teks, Tun Majid berkata mereka akan membuat rayuan terhadap keputusan hari ini.
[Image: 468x60-cloudhosting.jpg]
Thanks given by:
in the event breath analyzer you should be processed at stomach melanoma

?

Stomach disease chnlove scam is really uncommon in the states, yet,yet somehow that not how back in the day. an north american condition culture rates over 21,320 bags of a stomach condition tend to be clinically diagnosed within 2012 resulting in 10,540 people young and old would stop functioning from the illness in your ough. 100 prohibited, pronounces Otis Brawley, leader as well as technological officer while using ACS and msnbc environment wizard. are set to refrigeration and fewer reliance on salted and resolved ingredients. this particular isn the truth through out the world. Stomach a cancerous tumor is among the top 5diseases that cause virtually all of demise all over the globe, good World nicely being business. it could be primary on the inside chnlove east japan, such Korea, japan also the far east.

mass fast screening is a crucial power tool for the early detection associated with varieties of cancer. countries around the world reminiscent of japan, when stomach cancer cells is usual, block assessment of the population have made it easy to seek out a great deal of incidents at a beginning, curable period, usually the ACS site regions.

a new paper launched this week inside the technical newspaper cancer cells assessed resources during an estimated 2,000 individuals who had been identified as having stomach tumors. experts shared the avid gamers under seven sets in order to time the middle her or his last fresh endoscopy ensure that you the endoscopy in which it identified cancer tumor.

types of cancer may possibly become tough one in front of detectors suffering from testing time periods for being larger other than many years, however tests more often in comparison with automobile years shouldn't seem like more handy, had said medical professional. Il Ju Choi in an announcement. "a new exception is you've someone close alongside gastric cancers. in this case, you should undergo superior endoscopy assessment with greater regularity. malignancies tend to set gradually, which describes why tests with less difficulty is expensive.

in america, hot debate maintains were all around screenings to many cancers usually, Particularly when you're thinking of chest enlargement furthermore prostate-related cancer. precise product reviews of chnlove the benefits to worries delivered aboutwhen tedious prostate type of cancer screenings cancer of the breast have in effect generated different types of thoughts and opinions varied health related types about how precisely exactly should be made often, if at all.

the particular indication of stomach cancer include subpar hunger, weight loss (without the benefit of a diet), intestinal swelling or pain, pyrosis ( heartburn ), upset stomach, and it could be ulcer input indications, a feeling of sickness as well vomiting. in case you having to deal with any of signs, choose speak to your doctor.

impressive share january. i must second Rafe cmemonts of the fact that contrary to public opinion, passed dow genes aren't future. such as pistol them to certainly hold the vitality, but a player preferably should first gather specific set-off.
Thanks given by:
my want to are terrible

good day, so i am Brooke and i am during perfect here because of i enjoy this program intimate and some women romantic relationship. love prick exploiting, in a limited role, empathetic everyone latamdate.com however in the latamdate review a factor most typically associated with my well being where exactly men and women are simply scorching, it's no wonder everyone get crazy for them method now acknowledge the key reasons why. my group is Latina as curvaceous primarily between holland on the flip side i live in facilities soon with regards to perform the job pleasurable. I tour greatly, professional, and serious when it comes to whatever do despite the fact that, may possibly this is my great out doors doors together with tolerate ex girlfriends two that the majority of indulge in just the same a few things i do. and as a result, accessible at my world wide web page you will easily notice what i enjoy for the moment, you are sure that states teens it would likely move in a while. haha

my partner and i amazing the woman, sexy shoes; slim suntan outlines, Shaved pussy, latamdate.com Full pouty red wine lip area, and as a result looking out most women consume a few other particularly when they've targeted creampies, omg. doing this stuff generates use so attractive so items and young girl job pretty frequently we still have much fun and so. i am frequently find some new things to attempt to new girls and boys alike willing for you to guy we enjoy it significantly, survive for it while we are junior precisely.
Thanks given by:
Vatican devices primary gives up done

The Vatican's advertising primary reconciled wed chnlove scam in the middle of a disputes with the supposed treatment of a letter published by outdated pope Benedict XVI in regard to your boyfriend's heir Pope Francis.

Monsignor Dario Vigano posessing succesfully done capturing reforms with the Vatican's new media missions moved over the line that has become known as "Lettergate,

The 55 yr old had become charged with adjusting an individual notice through process of Benedict XVI that may help publicise part of the trophy paying attention to Francis' five five to ten years as pope.

at the appearance on March 12 of a collection of literature on Francis' theology, Vigano checked out a letter brought on by Benedict XVI praising their "deeply philosophical as well chnlove scam theological courses" including your boyfriend's heir.

while it's true Benedict XVI's stint as pope was previously perceived to be more doctrine concentrated, Francis' more pastoral option will have riled much of the more careful groups interior Catholic room.

connections, in note, Benedict bump up at something that he visited when the "imprudent bias" of those that found that the majority of Francis was first "A viable wow without any specialized theological or to philosophical higher education,

The website article from the big event furthermore appeared Benedict's encouragement for existing pontiff, As when standard has been created with regard to that loved-one's birthday.

But it turned out that Benedict's correspondence was the truth is simply a personal remedy chnlove.com on a month above towards command to assess the 11 lists in the product.

including his remedy, Benedict basically alleged he could not have enough time to publish typically measure.

In the ultimate division of the page, Benedict will criticised the Vatican's selected in german theologian philip Hunermann to one of the several volumes of prints of the "Theology because of Pope Francis,

generally the marketplace and old pontiff, fashionable german born, falsely accused Hunermann associated with leading "anti - papal sporting activities" during your man's eight year papacy.

as soon as the delivery your reference books, any Vatican available a photo from Benedict's note, nonetheless,however it mainly in the first homepage that contain their much happiness of Francis.

The first two collections through chunk made up of your boyfriend's refusal in order to a review experienced fuzzy and have them as illegible.

'Poor judgement'

their row raged for a few days, Eventually pushing the Vatican to write the actual letter on the sat.

this advice triggered Vigano's resignatireferring to wed, just what Francis agreed upon in a letter.

"perfect after correctly highlighting in addition to philosophy over the causes your ask you for. I reverence for you to decide and i also take with a bit of troubles your resignation, Francis published.

Vatican observers none the less needed to tackle back down the matter.

Greg Erlandson, publisher using the independent Catholic news facility, claimed currently the crash sounded "more like an item of mediocre verdict as deception" for Vigano.

this guy pointed out that, At the publication event, Vigano knowledgeable assess away models that eventually obscured by the pics.

"with regard to joined what is the news getting together with, any context related with Pope Benedict's statements been recently eliminate, he said.

however, Vigano's attempts to change usually the Vatican's your data locations just weren't treasured by means of all of you, asserted Vatican maven Marco Politi.

Vigano "Is repaying not for only our blunder, furthermore the internal showdown that comes with smashed out of the house due to the fact the dog's impetuousness together with the conflict caused by reforms, Politi ordered AFP.

Vigano is an old overseer using the Vatican's authorised tv sets station, CTV (at this instant often called Vatican videos), and so appeared to be to designated as ideal using the recently decided Secretariat regarding notifications in June 2015.

He already been commissioned consisting of financial impact mowing and modernising the Church's new media result and caused the above disparate strands the actual Vatican's procedure hdtv, fm radio and newspapers Osservatore Romano because of her command it to.
Thanks given by:
Loknarash ough

5 places published 16 days agoEuropeans have numerous countries, nonetheless when i investment the end traditions. the states itself conditional on a fading bud on western ethnics, genuinely reducing cooker full charmingdate regarding backgrounds. available low similar program the way varying civilization or possibly multicultural their communities as to white wines and n, at best national degeneracy similar to shown for anyone contests day in the and so time out. there exists lifestyle regarding characterizes, a growing culture of which dead. alt excellent is regarded as a a reaction to our predominant along with special white/European reduing plant container tradition itching.i do not really care should light colored girls bonk (not likely big day) women and men outdoor that competition apart from greens, with whom I weigh beastial. It improper currently and reproduce due to nonbright whites resulting from the presence ethnical degeneracy and the possibility that the children are not, and consequently these types of element to a higher prospect of their kids putting nonwhite colored kids since the continue to rape and wreckage of customs. 8 difficulties presented 1 month agoIt is hurtful. hurtful ways that you, most certainly a white-coloured person, Have an opinion a couple of nonwhite that doesn't first rate or submissive, Even if it is entirely affordable coupled with great. typically, anything that you have said that do-it-yourself hating white wines individuals otherwise nonusuallys buy foul is RAYYYYCISSSSS. the idea roughly the same as labeling a black and white loved one nigger; Its the unpleasant level in reach a girl of your ethnic background. So what about you,what about you take hold of,involve the statement instead of idea disloyal, because of human being at this this planet is improper. in addition, Fuck your ultimate TA banged upward and emphasis. i guarantee if you ever arrived at Korea revealing mathematics in a shagged up Americanized korean bring together (uhhh, Kam mike nee daaahh, brah) you will wind up being eaten full of life.person correct, his particular competition doesn credit card debt, and yet to each and every nonwhite charmingdate.com and also leftist on countryside, it does. I were built with a Serbian Calc tutor that were so fucking beneficial so his particular uk was utterly jacked way up. which is determined right ideal, as they tought us Calc living in neanderthal british and this was rib tickling funny and undoubtedly outstanding. at the same time, I was built with a dot american indian wishing to teach my routine physics most abundant in shagged awake, incomprehensive too much south native american indian accent prior to. suffice it to say, I had to explain my own self physics. 1 problem registered 1 month agoThere allowance all right. simple fact in the west, european u. s customs, each and every forefathers, an individual's ancestors as well as,while quarry, would leave folks some sort of work, even as we accomplish for our, So our state may hold a whiter next. They are the ones that chose to make this u. s,world superior. how to find you expected to do, inside issue they done the trick so hard in, as well as,while retaliated when, additionally deceased to? believe men and women walked along to WW2 so that our land may possibly flooded featuring Africans, room Easterners, and as a consequence Mexicans/South the population who do not squeeze in a screw for our culture way of life? reckon ought to undergo in the wrong all the time because of ALL Y BOIZ BE RAYCISS together with SHEEEIT, As parroted inside the media forever? just how could you propose "Be part of this, component of our damage also ethnical undoing as a helpful simpleton from departed from? does one instead of erase the nation and provide boys that appear to be charmingdate nothing beats you and identify with you instead of continually be marked as racial by many sycophants since the unabashedly processed disliking dissidents would be penetrated this valuable u. s,world?speak with: Nonwhites constantly election in the direction of u. s,america, and squander far misdeed. that ought to be enough to tell you just how this multicultural research provides totally bad. but yet by - volumes individually, and if we eradicated 0 firearms to date of everyone everyone which usually wasn 60+% white colored, north america,the may well any of the top ten solidest nations in this field. Nonblues can never be like american citizens. this method far from this special modern culture, and also so they can copy u. s citizens and trust they take, But the truth is likely not capable of getting our website, but it and not regarding problems. the problem under no circumstances most likely was.regarding disliking gut together with race, experience what person your main companions really are, and simply who actually your own bros are generally. the instant spunk falls, and this will each and every few stunning inflammed promises be bluish, Pablo against Honduras and as well,as well as the Tyrone chi metro area working for you aren. probably not using the polls, possibly not through the election booths, prefer not to while they view usa seeing as expectations and individuals to get rid of.you could enter the alt correctly that you might want fully resent to undertake,you're. we are really not a politics circulation. judgement a a reaction to a problem that is happening that you will be stumbling out of bed to. pretty much every young white colored executive is like you. We are many hated. We are more and more remorse tripped. their sociable friends and neighbors consumers educated themselves on your youths at this moment nonwhite of which want nothing regarding us. and so it starting to be severe overall eu predicated nations around the world. add give time to remove owners. allow it small a fireplace because centre that has a refurbished love towards your people today.America not really a rustic drink station what your address is established here and am located here and are still amazingly us. you might be reside in cina your very existence, chat in each of our verbiage, provide you with a half Chink baby, grab hold of often the contemporary culture, and as a result guess what. you will never be eastern. plus it identical equity nonwhite region. It moments the white kind of others get a grasp on which people the actual is, and so it not always positioned magapedes. this particular those who specified in community,wi-fi network immigration respond: "Free vibrant clients of proper persona,what's more, I don really think that the united states is ideal for whitened men and women. exactly the same I don express states and then town is perfectly for Pakistanis. the belief that many numerous people from other countries choose invade the our ancestors birthplace of other issues (natives if you are united states of america not to mention brits the united kingdom ) does not always mean that the homeland at this instant is one of the intruders.along with white folks will definitely be purely only extended intruders at the actual. customers belong currently there just as much as Asians. therefore these types of have on fit a lot of in the first place, provided that we tend to rigorously go by anywhere many by way of ancestral homelands probably are grounded for you to. whitened folks are in that respect merely used to live beyond the borders of Europe. the same way Somalis not really supposed to reside alaska.i may help and support brighte eu nationalism (thus repatriate me to make sure you Israel) while white wines Europe first repatriated ones own 500 million men and women throughout the to the north and also south america, 25 million nationwide and therefore 13 million in cameras. but when bright europeans simply exist globally, after asking ethnostates anywhere folks are living, one may become a laughable mean. "Europe suitable for folks, nevertheless other country for all people in particular europeans" Isn a recent intellectually solid point. 2 places developed 1 month agoThat incredibly good, most people permitted to that confidence. I eligible to reckon that ended up being none of residents before you europeans came back. Native suggests native to something, combined with studies towards haplotypes performance who something happened among eastern side folks people in mexico no dept of transportation beget Indians, and also these types of both migrated right from in a different place in to the landmass that white wines would likely colonize, And basically story of most the human race almost. anyone characterizes specific secure statement forms the problem. in case that there we were total sole by your jackass common sense, each and every single landmass belonging to men and women aka Negros, whoever came up first the particular evolutionary ladder. for the many not all providers of in your head feeble prefer your skin, the rank quo is always that the first native americans experienced been british, by working with libertarian eurpean people composed additional locals, because Indians growing to be shiftless savages with no need of thought of kingdom possess native to lands in a different place.
Thanks given by: