Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mù Cang Chải
[Image: mu-cang-chai-vietnam-cr-getty.jpg]
This image is captured by one of the views form the attraction of Mù Cang Chải, Vietnam. Mù Cang Chải is one of the most breathtaking spot  which is known for its terraced rice fields and mountains landscape. According to my cousin experience it is best place for nature lover where they can explore natural beauty and enjoy cool time.

Suggest me for new york to niagara falls.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! I would like to say that you have shared here very impressive and attractive image of Mù Cang Chải here with all of us. I feel bad to say that I have no personal experience of this place but let me tell you that my brother have visited there with his mates for enjoying summer vacations of last year. You shared image is very attractive and forcing to visit there to see this great beauty personally.
Thanks given by:
Mu Cang Chai seems an attractive point of interest to me. I would like to go ahead for it at least once in life. I would like to go ahead and capture the sightseeing beauty of this region in my camera. I am sure will be a cool idea to have fun. Must share with me the hotels to stay in there? Hope to read an informative post from your side guys.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! This image is very graceful and attractive on my self frankly say I have no idea about this place and never explored in my life but I will make a plan. Have you explored this place before? All members kindly more details about this place and give best ideas.
Thanks given by:
Honestly, speaking, I have no idea about Mu Cang Chai. This is a really new place for me guys. Being a nature will like to to know from you something about its weather conditions cause have decided go there after this bus tour in los angeles. Sharing stuff would be appreciative.
Thanks given by: