Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucerne,
Any idea about Water Tower in Lucerne? Share with me if you have. I am looking to read something about this city and its fun places to see. I heard the names fo some of its points of interests like as Water Tower, Chapel Bridge, and Swiss Alps. So, here want to read your views to see what will you suggest me to go around them. 
Must think about to join travel packages from paris to Lucerne.
Thanks given by:
Water Tower Lucerne is a cool place buddy which you are going to explore in your free time. Tere is no doubt this place is covered with lots of nearest attractions which you have mentioned in your post. Here I would like to add attraction name which I have visited before this dc cherry blossom tour last year and that was Jesuitenkirche.
Thanks given by:
Well, I have no idea about the Water Tower in Lucerne but I have saw it in images last night on social media which was shared by a frend. Let me post those images here may be they will prove helpful for you.
[Image: impressive-bridges-kapellbrucke-switzerland.jpg]
[Image: kapellbruecke_1.jpg]
[Image: Kapellbrucke.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wow! These images are awesome I also never visited Water Tower in Lucerne. But after seeing this stunning views I am so curious to visit this attraction personally. I would like to make a move towards this destination soon so let m know something more about this attraction and names of some nearest attractions of this place?
Thanks given by:
Elenα! You shared very amazingly image of Water Tower in Lucerne.  I have no idea about that destination but after seeing the view of the image I am impressed by it and want to there soon. But in next I will go for cherry blossom in washington dc with my father. After come back I will go there Water Tower in Lucerne exploring.
Thanks given by:
Lucerne is a most beautiful and gorgeous city of Switzerland. It is a filled with marvellous kind of attractions which attracts the visitors towards it each year. I also visited there before taking the new york niagara tour and I explored its most fabulous fun and adventuress places for having enjoyment. There are many most adorable and luxury hotels to have a comfortable stay to their visitors. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all kind of visitors. What do will you say guys about it?
Thanks given by:
Oh wow, what a cool attraction is under discussion here guys. I am very happy after reading this name cause I have heard once my sister was talked about this and told me this is an exciting place and perfect for those who like to spend a great time at evening. What says guys is she right?
Thanks given by:
well, all of you guys have shared here best information and also the nice images of Lucerne with all of us. I have never visited this kind of any tour with my buddies but in future time I will try to go there and enjoy my time oof fun here as well as soon. If you have some names of its accommodations o share with me.
Thanks given by:
I also spent a really good time there but now my best friend also has a plan to go there in coming up days to enjoy some time with his few family members. They are so much excited about this journey. I hope so that it will be a really great time for them and they will come back with many pleasant memories. I also suggest them that you must take your camera with you and can capture majestic views of nature beauty.
Thanks given by:
Here would like to tell you my interest in enjoying this travel. I mean I wanna enjoy the travel of Lucerne just for exploring all of these places;
Spreuer Bridge
Museggmauer
Stiftung Rosengart
Kapellbrücke
Lion Monument
Swiss Museum of Transport
Glacier Garden of Lucerne
Church of St. Leodegar
Jesuit Church, Lucerne
Bourbaki Panorama Lucerne
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: