Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London's plan
I am really happy here that now I am planning to go for visiting London. I know it has many beautiful attractions but this time I have to write some names of the destaintions top of the list which are here.
The Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
Hyde Park.
The London Eye.
Big Ben and Parliament.
Thanks given by:
Alexander, Through reading your post, I can see that you are really happy to plan a tour towards the London. It si really a beautiful and most visiting city in England as it is well known among the traveler due to its beauty of attractions. So, best of luck for the tour and don't forget to enjoy a cruise on the London Eye to have more exciting time.

I am thinking to go with one day trips from houston
Thanks given by:
Alexender, honestly all of those places are very beautiful which you explore during your tour.Hyde Park, London Eye, Big Ben and Parliament are very attractive places for all tourers.But personally, I love to explore Tower of London and Tower bridge for its beauty.Hopefully, your staying time will prove excited for you have a lot of fun and you will come back with good memories.
Thanks given by:
Alexander! It's so much nice to see that you have really great kind of fun plan to enjoy London travel. it seems so much great nd fun filled for you I am sure, the attractions of your tour are really great and I am sure that it would be really great for you to try out the things like that so much. London eye is my most favorite fun thing to enjoy in london.
Thanks given by:
Alexander, I must say your plan is really cool and hope so it will be a fun time for you to be around all these places to see in London. London is really a fun filled place for all and there will be great travel time to spend. To be inside Hyde Park and enjoy the ride of London Eye will be one of the best way to have fun there. I personally experienced it before going with bus from new york to washington dc
Thanks given by:
London is an amazing city of England that offers a lot most fabulous and attractive places to enjoying some time there. I have been there before going to enjoy my new york niagara trip about few times ago with my mates. I explored its numerous places but Hyde Park is top of the list on my favourite attractions. I have captured a lot of images there. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to enjoy family holidays. What will you say about it?
Thanks given by: