Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londan eye
I love to explore London again and again in my traveling life.I 'm a huge fan of its attractive places. London eye is more interesting and exciting place for me and I feel crazy when I listen to it. I think London is a charming place for having fun.Here I would like to share some interesting view of London eye I hope every fun seekers like this image.
[Image: London-Eye-1-1024x708.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4dHbdzWg5rL5Zko_D97i...NgY2wy5_Lg]

Have you liked it?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
London eye is my favorite destination in London. I like ti have fun there with my buddies there and have a good time there always. I must say you have shared really cool views of this place here which fascinate me a lot and I really want to be there after this san jose to yosemite. So let me know what will you like to recommend me before going there?
Thanks given by:
I really like the images that you have shared here with me and i am so sure that this will be so much stunning for sure. i will like to be there after my yosemite bus tour. It will be so much memorable time for me. By the way, what say have you ever enjoyed and taken this ride at night? i will love to know from your side.
Thanks given by:
I have personally vistied there only one time in my whole life but I have a really great time there. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many incredible and gorgeous view of this attractive attraction in my camera. If anyone you have a plan to go there again then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture many images of this attraction.
Thanks given by:
London eye is added in my favorite places. I don't know why but I like this attraction so much in London. I Personally, I have enjoyed its ride before bus tours los angeles which is UK capital's major symbol. This is a world tallest and highest giant wheel which offers the visitor enjoy an aerial view of London through the ride.
Thanks given by:
Honestly speaking I am quite shocked after reading your views and experiences that how many fans of London Eye live in the world. I really impressed after reading your views. I always think that there is something special which makes the travel of London much memorable and marvelous but now I understand that this is London Eye. What will you say? Have I am right or not?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: