Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is hard?
As you know that in the life the ups and downs are happened in every person life and in a tough situation the persons think that life is too much hard. According to me, no doubt life is hard but it depends on a person how they manage the things in a hard time. Because managing the things in a good way, play a really important role in our life. Anyways, I want to know your views about this. According to all of you, life is hard or not?

Really excited about my grand canyon bus tours from vegas.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Sometimes depends on situation and that is the best thing you said that depends on you how you are trying to sort out these situations. So for me, definitely ups and downs are parts of life. But it is in your hand how to face up them and to solve or to run away from them just to pretend that your life is so easy.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, I am going to do agree with you that Life is really hard but who plays sincerely and manage in a great way with the ups and downs of the life is a real achiever. Life is not a bed of roses and that is why, have to lead it with goals and wisdom to make it inspiration for others.
Thanks given by:
I am happy both of you replied me and shared your views about the life. I am going to agree with both of you. In this life, you must face ups and downs because these are the part of life but it depends on you how you can face your tough situation of life. If you face all the things in a good manner then you are a real achiever otherwise you stay at that place in your whole life and never do anything in future.
Thanks given by:
I am going to do agree with you all. You all are right here. Life is really hard and man's play very important role but according to my point of view man's can perform confidently and struggle very bravely to each circumstance for gaining to his aim. What will you say about my opinions?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You are right. But in these days, the women are not less than man, in fact, the women have more patient rather than man. Yeah, the man faces the things very confidently and bravely but they do not struggle in their life like women. But the true thing is that in this life man and women both face lots of ups and downs in their life and all of them try to face these things in that way which prove useful for them.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, Yeah, you are right, we can see that woman work very hard rather than man even she bear difficulties, hurdles which stand against her way but faces to them very bravely.I just want to say that the duties of woman are difficult and very hard.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! I do agree with you, the duties of women are tough and long as compared to men. Because the women can see their home, kids, family and also do the job with all of these things. If any men want to do the duty of omen then in one day he knows that how it is too much tough. s there is need to respect the women for her hard work.
Thanks given by: