Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let share with me!!
[Image: carmel-beach.jpg]
I want to know this place name, When I saw this image till then I want to know of this place. Guys have any idea about if this place so lets share with me this place name. I am so curious to know When I will collect some details so I must go there. I am waiting for all members reply.
Have you enjoyed niagara falls bus tours
Thanks given by:
According to my information, this interesting view are taken from Carmel-by-the-Sea. This is a famous city in California which have interesting attraction as you can see this view. Travelers love to be around this place always and had a great time period there. So just go there, buddy.
Thanks given by:
I have been there many of the times in my whole life to enjoy my holidays always spent a lovely time there. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its alluring attractions. In my point of view, it is a perfect city among the all fun and travelling lovers. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its interesting places and could make their journey more memorable.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I would like to say that you have shared really a very attractive view here with all of us. I have no idea about it but when I have shared about it with my mom then she told me that this view is taken from Carmel-by-the-Sea. It is the famous attraction of California.
Thanks given by: