Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me know its name and location
[Image: 19664442983_e6b5e54292_h-700x464.jpg]
My one of the best friend has shared this image with me which I share with you all. She told me that it is the best place for enjoying hiking, biking, walking, and cycling. It is the most visited and famous attraction around the world. But she has not shared its name and location. I want to know about it and that's why I open this thread because I want to visit there with my love and enjoy walking with him at there. Would anyone help me in this matter?

Through yosemite park tours had a splendid time.
Thanks given by:
I really like to share your most impressive photo which views very impressive and cool. I have not been there but after seeing your shared most adorable image I feel that it is an interesting place for visit so I have decided that I must go there once in the next month for having fun with my few family members.  I hope so that it will be a really great time for us. Any suggestion for us?
Thanks given by:
Daisy, I will like to tell you here this attractive view has been taken from the Mansfield Bridge which is a cool place to try out in Indiana. It is a Burr arch and also known as The Mansfield Covered Bridge. It is a good place to enjoy walking and see the surrounded views. The food of this area is also yummy and gift shops are best to buy some gifts for loved ones.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: