Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me know about this image
[Image: IndiaTv0198d4_rashtrapati-bhawan-museum.jpg]

I got this image from my social media account and still shocked to see this great beauty. I want to see this beauty with own my eyes but here problem is that I have no idea about it. I keen to know about it from all of your side. If you have personal experience of this place and have you any suggestion for me must share here with me I am waiting your replies.

I love to take las vegas Vacation packages.
Thanks given by:
This view is taken from Rashtrapati Bhavan is a well-known attraction in India. Cause this is an official home of President of India where visitors would like to go and have fun there. So, I must say if you really want to be there must get information about India weather condition.

hearst castle tour was amazing for me.
Thanks given by:
I appreciate your sharing. I really like to share your post which is full of informative stuff. I have not been there but after reading your shared most impressive views I have decided that I must go there once in my future life as soon as possible. Now I am busy at new york niagara tours
Thanks given by:
Yes, Kalin! You haver shared nice information about Rashtrapati Bhavan. It is really good for every tourist. Now I would also like to visit this attractive destination. I would like to explore this place and hope it will be good for me to visit this new and famous destination. I am also willing to get some more nice and informative stuff about this destination. I will discuss it with my father. I am sure he will share his knowledge with me which will be useful; for me. I will also like to share his views with you.
Thanks given by:
Rashtrapati Bhavan is such a beautiful place for exploring but this time I want to say that if I will take a chance to go there so Iw ill visit it and enjoy my personal experience of exploring the best place as well as soon in future. I hope so when my buddies see this images of Rashtrapati Bhavan then they will like to go with me.
Thanks given by: