Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas to San Francisco!!
I come back from day trips from san Francisco last month during my bus travel from las vegas. It was very great and cool trip for me and was my first experience there. I enjoyed very much, there are many things to do for enjoying like Visit Alcatraz, Chinatown, Ride a cable car, Bike the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of SF also explored other mesmerizing place of west coast and would love to join that tour once again. All attractions were very relishing and had a lot of fun.
Thanks given by:
I would really like to say that Amery, you have shared nice names of attractions which you have enjoyed while your tour. I am glad after getting this and would like to suggest this to my sister. She is free from exams now theses days and wants to enjoy this sort of any tour now. Hope so she will like this. let me know what will you like to recommend her?
Thanks given by:
Amery, This is really good to know that you are back after taking the v and had really a good time on this tour. The places you have visited are also good and nowhere I want to know from you about your most favorite attractions from this list where you had totally a great time? Would you like to let us know?

Have you ever tried niagara tours?
Thanks given by:
Amery! This is something really great to see that you have shared here really great kind of stuff here. I just so much like thsi and really sure about that it would be really amazing for me to be there at this for having some of fun around it.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2017, 06:14 PM)Amery Wrote: I come back from day trips from san Francisco last month during my bus travel from las vegas. It was very great and cool trip for me and was my first experience there. I enjoyed very much, there are many things to do for enjoying like Visit Alcatraz, Chinatown, Ride a cable car, Bike the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of SF also explored other mesmerizing place of west coast and would love to join that tour once again. All attractions were very relishing and had a lot of fun.
I am looking to read more from you about your Ride a cable car experience and the time which you spend on  Golden Gate Bridge. I hope it will be a fun way to go ahead and there will be cool memories to collect for all others too like you. These days I am having fun with usa east coast tour so after that will love to go for west coast side to make fun memories like you. Hope it will be a fun time.
Thanks given by:
Las Vegas and San Francisco are the bet places for travelling. I also explored both of these places during my last journey. I really enjoyed there kayaking and camping. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of attractive attractions in my camera. In my point of view both of these places are the best to have great fun in USA. I will love to say all visitors that you must explore these places in your future life for fun.

I want to take my visit niagara falls from new york with my mates
Thanks given by: