Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lantau Island
Lantau Island is a well known holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. It's shiny water's colour grab my attentions towards them a lot.  I also visited there and I really enjoyed its nature charming views. I will love to explore this most exciting destination in my future life again and again. Have you any idea about it?
Thanks given by:
weather! it's a really great kind of place for exploring and also the best destination for enjoying summer days. I must say that if you have still yet never add this Lantau Island in your cart for visiting in summer so don't miss it and try to add for exploring once again. I have visited this island many times in my life with buddies.
Thanks given by:
Lantau Island which is the most awesome island in Hong Kong and its other places like
Tian Tan Buddha.
Ngong Ping 360.
Po Lin Monastery.
Hong Kong Disneyland.
Lantau Trail.
I have got great experience to explore its places and it is one of the most favourite islands which I like to explore again and again.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, I like to talk about Hong Kong Disneyland. Cause this is my favorite place and like to be there always for having ultimate time. Recently I had been there with my nephew before this east coast bus tours and have an amazing time through enjoying its rides., Do let me know have you ever to be there?
Thanks given by:
I have heard mush about Lantau Island. but still never visit this Island personally. Now I would like to go for the tour of this Island and would like to explore the main points of interests there. You guys let me know something else about this Island which will be informative and helpful for me?
Thanks given by: