Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Como tour!!
Lake Como is the best place for the traveler and all couple. This place is Italy's most famous and attractive place and this place wants to see again and again. I went there once and again planned, after my tour new york to niagara falls will complete so I should go there. All members say about my plan.
Thanks given by:
I have much heard about the beauty of Lake Como from many visitors. the sad thing is that I have never to be there in my life and free also from this trip from nyc to niagara falls. So will like to say, buddy, after having fun on this place. Must share your views. maybe I wil like to go there after your experience.
Thanks given by:
My sister and brother have been visiting the Lake Como last year. They had enjoyed there a lot and did paragliding, Fishing, Boating, and sun bath as well. They enjoyed there a lot and said to me that still, i should be there if i got any chance of it. So what say when should i go there?
Thanks given by:
Lake Como is a most famous tourists destination of Italy. It is a really great place for nature lover and tourists can enjoy there real charm of nature beauty. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there boating. It is an amazing place for fun and you can enjoy there good time with buddies. I think you should there there once in your future life if you like to see natural places around the world. I hope you will spent really nice time there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! You are saying about this place totally right and your post is very filled with the little bit of information. I am very impressed with your knowledge. When I explored to first-time of this place. so I also enjoyed boating and spent good quality time.
Thanks given by: