Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kupu Kupu resort
Guys, I want to know about Kupu Kupu resort because I have make a plan to explore this place after finishing my trips to niagara falls from boston. It is totally new name of destination for me. I keen to know about it from all of your side and if you have personal experience of this place and also captured some images share with me frankly. Have you any suggestion for me for me this journey.
Thanks given by:
Kupu Kupu resort is a best place to enjoy some time with family and friends in Bali. It is famous for its excellent services. I have been there before going to enjoy my new york to smoky mountains road trip more than three times in my whole life and always spent really nice time with my friends. There are many most fabulous and delicious food items to their visitors. I am so sure that you will have a remarkable time there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I am going to do agree with you here that Kupu Kupu resort is really a good place to go for. My sister and her husband has spent a week at this resort and they are really satisfied with its good services which they enjoyed the stay. Daisy, I am hopeful it will be also as fun for you as both of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Here I am going to share some beautiful shots of Kupu-Kupu-resort with all of you.
[Image: Kupu-Kupu-Barong-Restaurant.jpg]
[Image: kupu-kupu.jpg]
[Image: dd18bd2f09b7fc2a7b919a9b20e22b08-300x200.jpg]
I hope these will attract you all guys.

Any suggestion for bus tours to maine?
Thanks given by: