Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koh Chang Island
I must say that Koh Chang Island is such a really lovely and bets place for visiting with family in Thailand. I will add with the place on my list of places which I will explore with my friends in the tour of Thailand. I hope so Iw ill spend anice time while in my journey. I am now busy in los angeles day tours. So share with me whats your ideas about this island? 
Thanks given by:
I have much heard about the beauty of Ko Chang District but never visited this place in my life. My sister is free these days from her exams and wants to visits something alluring and adorable in this free time. So I want to recommend this place to her. So let me know what will you like to suggest her before visiting this place?

Have you ever enjoyed yellowstone tour bus?
Thanks given by:
Ko Chang District is an Island in the Gulf of Thailand. It is a really great place for all nature beauty lovers. I had explored the beauty of this once in my life and had amazing kind of time at this spot. I can surely say that it will prove a nice place for you to explore. well no my father has a great plan to explore it after enjoying his yosemite tour bus with mates.
Thanks given by:
Albert john! I really like your stuff about this place which you have shared here. I have never got a chance to explore this place personally. Therefore, I have no idea about this. After reading your post, my craze is developed to explore this place. However, if you have captured some views of this place there then must share here.
Thanks given by:
Koh Chang Island is the best choice for enjoying and spend a good time there.  I explored there with my whole family. It was a cool experience for me because I enjoyed there. NORMAN! I suggest you for you should go there for enjoying. I am sure you feel good and come back with a smiley face.
Thanks given by:
Ko Chang one of the largest Thai islands in the Gulf of Thailand. It is a beautiful and picturesque island with mountainous and rain forest. It is a great place for family traveling point of view. It is good choice for travel and had great time for fun. I hope you will have great time there and collect nice memories with your friends. You come back from this tour with smiley faces.
Thanks given by:
All of you make this discussion interesting as well as informative for me. After reading these all posts I able to know much about Koh Chang Island. I hope it will be a cool way to go ahead and enjoy Gulf there with mates. So, will make a plan to be around this island soon as I could,
Thanks given by:
Koh Chang Island is a most exciting place for visit and where tourists can enjoy real charm of nature beauty. I love this destination due to its incredible beauty. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there boating and photography. Both these activities are the best for having fun so I will love to say other travellers that you must try both of these activities while you will move towards on this fabulous destination.
Thanks given by: