Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kodaikanal Lake
Kodaikanal Lake is an excellent place for visit especially for nature lovers. I also visited there before taking the luray caverns tour and I really enjoyed there photography. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its rich nature beauty. Now my some college friends have a plan to go there again to enjoy coming holidays. They are so much excited about this tour. I hope so that it will be a really great time for them and will came back with many pleasant memories.
Thanks given by:
I have heard a lot of time about the Kodaikanal Lake but still not personally explore. My mom suggests me to take Indian tours for feel fresh and spend a good time with my mates. I accept my mom offer and ready for going India after completing mine yosemite tours from los angeles. I hope I will explore this type of lake during my staying period in India.
Thanks given by:
Kodaikanal Lake is really new to me. I have never been at this ever in my life. I am sure that to explore out like these places will be really great to have fun. so will try to explore it surely while having a good chance and free time.
Thanks given by: