Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchener trip
Kitchener City will be best for me to explore. I have heard lots about this city and its places and now finally get a chance to go there for having great fun before mine Los angeles to Grand Canyon South Rim tour. I will visit these places while the journey:
McLennan Park
Homer Watson Park
Chicopee Tube Park
Breithaupt Park
Huron Natural Area
If you have any suggestion for me then share here frankly.
Thanks given by:
Victoria!! You are saying right about of this place. I have enjoyed this place after my bus tours of vancouver. I have good experiences of this place. I just keen to know Chicopee Tube Park because this place is totally new for me even I heard very first time in your post so let share with me.
Thanks given by:
Victoria, am going to say that I do not have any idea about the Kitchener City as this is a new name for me. I have not visited this place till yet. It seems really interesting through the shared stuff and I want to see some pictures of this city. Do anyone like to share here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
In my point of view, Kitchener is a perfect city among the all fun and travelling lover and tourists can see there plenty diverse kind of places. I also spent a really good time there so  I would like to share here the some most adorable and gorgeous views of this alluring city which I have captured in my camera during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those views are:
[Image: city-of-kitchener-present.jpg]

[Image: Kitchener-and-vicinity-10579-desktopRetina.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Everyone has shared here nice information which would be enough for Victoria for sure. These are pretty much gorgeous places which Victoria you have added to your travel list. So, hopeful around the stunning attractions of Kitchener City you will be better and alluring time. Wish you all the best. Try to make it memorable by enjoying here biking, hiking, photography, dining, shopping, Kayaking & Canoeing.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I don't know a lot about the Kitchener City but they way you all has been shared information about the place this is something really good. It gives me a very positive vibes of trying out some of the place as this. Surely will like to explore it as soon as possible and i am sure that i'll have a great time.
Thanks given by: