Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Monastery
Key Monastery is a really cool place which is located in India. This place offers a stunning look to enjoy from HGompa and attract visitors. This is a peaceful place and healthy destination where visitors can enjoy photography. Keen to share its image which fascinates you all. I am going there after ending this bus to nyc from dc. Who loves to go there?
[Image: spiti1.jpg]
Thanks given by: Zee143
Wow, you have shared here such a really lovely image with all. I love it and now I want to say that you're shared really nice image sand I have also visited once India and enjoyed my time here with my buddies now we are enjoying yellowstone bus tour. But I have saved its one of the image shared its Fort which is so famous and historical here
[Image: mehrangarh-fort-jodhpur.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kalin, Ia m completely going to do agree with you here as Key Monastery is really a brilliant attraction of India as the above view is a crystal clear example of it. I really liked this place and now will suggest its name to my uncle to be there soon in future as he is a traveling lover and likes to see the fantastic place in the world.
Thanks given by:
Those images which you shared here is great informative stuff.But still, I have no ever any experience about to explore this historical place which is located in India.Before this information, I am totally blanked about this destination.Now I make a plan to go India for India for exploring such cool place because travelling my life and I am interested in visiting new and interesting places.Can you give some information more other places which are india.
Thanks given by:
Key Monastery is a really great place for visit especially for adventure lovers. A lot of fun and travelling lovers visited it annually and have a really nice time there with family and kids. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I had a great time there before taking the luray caverns tour but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I hope you will spent really good time there as well as other visitors.
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2017, 05:58 PM)Kalin Wrote: Key Monastery is a really cool place which is located in India. This place offers a stunning look to enjoy from HGompa and attract visitors. This is a peaceful place and healthy destination where visitors can enjoy photography. Keen to share its image which fascinates you all. I am going there after ending this bus to nyc from dc. Who loves to go there?

I am delighted after reading about this place Kallin. I like this a lot and really love to be around this place when parents and their friends will free from this trip from nyc to niagara falls. I really like to read something about how to act there and what to wear. Anyone have any suggestion about this?
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2017, 05:58 PM)Kalin Wrote: Key Monastery is a really cool place which is located in India. This place offers a stunning look to enjoy from HGompa and attract visitors. This is a peaceful place and healthy destination where visitors can enjoy photography. Keen to share its image which fascinates you all. I am going there after ending this bus to nyc from dc. Who loves to go there?

You have shared really best stuff with all members, Firstly this place new for me but after all post and this community member views are really informative for me. I want to explore this place will coming days. what are say about and all members give great ideas?
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's lovely it's just like a castle of my dreams had come in this thread. I love exploring this kind of place that offers majestic views of beautiful living place surrounded with natural beauty all around. I wish i could have a stay there in my life ever.  Thinking
Thanks given by:
Jannie ! Last night my brother share with me some details about this place, Kye Gompa is Key Monastery in India and this place located on top of the Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh nearby the Spiti River. After hearing about this place conversation with my brother so i want to move to this place. After some days i must go to this place.
Thanks given by:
Key Monastery looks so adventures and quite historical as well. I always really like to enjoy fantastic sort of time at somewhere like this and enjoying fantastic kind of time at anywhere as this. I am so much sure that having fun at somewhere liuke this would be so nice and worth it.
Thanks given by: