Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keller, Texas!!
My sister comes back from tour to niagara falls from boston and now she is going to Keller, Texas, this is the new place for my sister and she is only heard about this place, Have anyone explored this place so kindly share with me this place details. I waiting for all members reply.
Thanks given by:
I also spent a really good time there and here I would like to share the names of some most exciting and interesting places which you can explore on this fabulous city. I hope you will like them. Those names are:

Capp Smith Park
Westlake Sign
Adventure World Playground
McPherson Park
Foster Village Park

I hope my shared list about attractions would be useful for your sister.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321 's suggestions sound cool to me. Hope spending time around these places will be a great idea for your sister. Adventure World Playground sounds an exciting point of interest so will love to read more about it here. Hope you like to talk about it, Matthew. So., like to read your reply here.

bus tours from nyc to niagara fallsis a gateway to have fun.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I can see that your sister must be had a very nice kind of time at somewhere like this one and much more. That always gives me a lot to enjoy mind blowing sort of the places like these and enjoying a lot more from that i am sure would be so much great.
Thanks given by: