Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karon Beach
Karon Beach is a place to see in Phuket. There we can have fun and enjoy some time on its coastline as well enjoy a great stay in luxury hotels. According to me its a perfect destination for tourists and everyone should go for it at least once in life. I also will go to revisit this attraction after quebec bus tours.
Thanks given by:
Jackab, Truly speaking, I have no idea about the Karon Beach as I have never heard this name nor got a chance to explore it. It seems good to me through reading your post, I love the natural and well maintained beautiful places. I would like to see its images first after that will think to visit it. Do you have to share with me?

I wanna take grand canyon tours from los angeles
Thanks given by:
Karon Beach is a really worthy and attractive place for summer vacations. I like this place so much and would like to say that place is located near the Patong beach in Patong town. This is a famous tourist attraction Thailand. I think you guys should be there for having fun.
Thanks given by:
It is a beautiful beach west coast of Phuket, Thailand. I musts ay that first of all, Thailand has many attractions and beautiful places for visiting lovers. I like its many kinds of attraction but this beach side is one of the beautiful places in all. I want to go for enjoying here sunbathing as well as soon.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that Karon Beach is new name for me and I feel bad to say that I have no idea about it. You all have shared really nice and good views about it. After reading your view I wanna go there and see this place personally. I am sure it will be good for me like all of you.
Thanks given by:
Karon Beach is a well known destination of Phuket, Thailand. It is famous for its rich nature beauty. It is a best place for outing and where you can enjoy many outdoor activities. I had a great fun there before mie new york to smoky mountains road trip when I was visited of this amazing destination. I really enjoyed there photography. I will love to say that you should go there once in your future life for fun. I hope you will spend good time there.
Thanks given by: