Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaghan valley
My one university friend made a plan with their friends to explore Kaghan Valley in next week. Yesterday, he ahd shared this plan with me and said that we will stay there for five days and also try to explore other places there which are a located nearby this valley. I am happy my friend is going to take this tour. Because I have also heard that in Pakistan this valley is best for enjoying the nature beauty a sightseeing. 

Will lovre to take the lax to yosemite
Thanks given by:
Kaghan Valley is a new destination name for me because i was fully blanked about it.I just read this names for this first time through to your post but after to read your views it seems really awesome exploring destination where i will be enjoy remaining summer vacation. So i have also have make a plan that i will explore it in up coming days.
Thanks given by:
Norman, I also have never to be there in my life and have no information about this So will like to say that dude when your friend will be back from there must share his travel story with all of us. I will see your views after this trip from new york to niagara falls.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! Kaghan Valley is very beautiful and filled with natural views. Recently my brother explored this place and he said to me this valley is alpine-climate and located in Pakistan provinces Pakhtunkhwa. I have never explored this place but according to my brother is place is the best destination for all visitors. I suggest you must visit there with your university friend. I hope you will spend a good time.
Thanks given by:
I really love the stuff you have shared here about the Kaghan Valley. It seems a good place for nature lover as I have seen some images. i am so sure that this will be always so much helpful for me and i will love to have some fun there more and more ahead.
Thanks given by: