Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Istanbul!!
Istanbul is the main city of Turkey and this city crossed by Europe and Asia Bosphorus Strait.this is very old city and this city show of cultural impact the many empires that once ruled here. Most people come to see only this city culture and impressed this city culture. Anybody know about this place about if yes so kindly more details share with me about this place.
Thanks given by:
I would say Istanbul is a nice place to see and for having fun with loved ones. And you are right about "it is a place that offers rich historical places that show old emperor's culture. There are many iconic places are attention-grabbing here I am going to share those places names for others to let them know who precious this place is:

Hagia Sophia (was a basilica of christen and later a mosque)

Sultan Ahmed Mosque (historical mosque was build in 1616)

Topkapı Palace (Palace was built in 1465 and now known as museum)

Bosphorus (Beautiful Strait)

Dolmabahce Palace ( was Palace and now Museum famous for its architectural work)

Suleymaniye Mosque (The second largest mosque of the City)
Thanks given by:
Istanbul is such a tremendous place which attract all members. I am also the biggest fan of this place and enjoyed peaceful shots from Sultan Ahmed Mosque after sunset in Ramadan and had a wonderful period through enjoying Muslims way of worships. That was a new thing for me but interesting.
Thanks given by:
I am a tourist and I really like to see different places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have also visited there with my family during my last summer holidays. It was a really great tour of my life. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of most popular places in my camera. I really enjoyed there dining at this most fabulous and stylish resorts. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all kind of visitors.

I am came back from luray tour
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! You are giving really best details about this place but last night,y uncle co, me back from this place and he said to me this place is very attractive and filled with stunning views you must visit this place, After listing my uncle's conversation so I decided I must go to this place. What are saying about my decision?
Thanks given by:
Istanbul has tremendous places which offer to visitors. I have a good experience from Istanbul and explored its superb places. I must say tourist can explore awesome things while journeying of Istanbul like this one. This image is the view of Galata Tower but the real purpose of sharing this image is show flying birds and other things. I really like to explore up as it is places while my journey.
[Image: tarihi-istanbul.jpg]
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Last night my one friend came back from this place and he shared with me so attractive views of this place and I am going to share with all members.
[Image: istanbul.jpg?format=1000w]
[Image: DCHgHzmWAAAOjNf.jpg]
Night views.
[Image: Istanbul.original.10607.jpg]
[Image: 7547275-night-view-on-the-restaurants-at...tanbul.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would love to share some of my most favorite places of Istanbul with you people:
Hagia Sophia
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
Topkapı Palace
Bosphorus
Grand Bazaar
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that this will be so much stunning and best time for having siome fun there ahead always. it can make us feel so good for sure. it will adore me a lot when i will share this to my friends as they will got so much marvelous material.
Thanks given by:
Must say its really informative discussion for those who have a plan to see Istanbul. To read about it through your words make me excited to revisit this city. Hope to be thee once more and explore all its major points will be a great idea for me to have some time with friends. Will love to spend three days there.
Thanks given by: