Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India 's travel.
I have decided to go India after completing grand canyon guided tours. Before adding some places of pretty places to my cart travel of India. I am looking your great ideas for perfect places of India. I hope you will tell me some alluring and awesome places of India which i should add to my cart.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
India is a best country for visit as travelling point of view. There are many most beautiful and charming places to have great fun among s the visitors. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also visited there for having enjoyment. It is a really great place for fun and tourists can enjoy there many most fabulous and interesting things like hiking, walking, camping, surfing, dining and shopping. If anyone if anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its most interesting places and could make their journey more memorable.
Thanks given by:
Matthew32, Your post makes me excited to think about India for next travel time. Hope to go there will be a cool way for me and enjoy all these fun things to do like hiking, walking and surfing. Hope you like to suggest me some places names too where to have fun in these ways? I am waiting to read more here.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, Your words for India's travel increase my interests for it so much. I am so much happy that i have got a great chance for enjoying all of these fun things which you mentioned in your post. I am quite sure that i can enjoy all of them personally. Well, what do you think about the most precious places in India?
Thanks given by:
I am just going to share some names of India best places where I think you should have a great time in winters.
Jaipur
Manali
Goa
North East
Kaziranga National Park
kapali Hills
So just go there guys and have fun.
Thanks given by:
Zee143 .....!, I am happy after to read up some best places in India from your side. I will add them to my travel cart and explore them for sure. I hope to be around for them my spending time will be amazing and enjoyable. By the way, what do you think about Taj Mehal?
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2018, 03:16 PM)Zee143 Wrote: I am just going to share some names of India best places where I think you should have a great time in winters.
Jaipur
Manali
Goa
North East
Kaziranga National Park
kapali Hills
So just go there guys and have fun.

You have mentioned these places names all in all new for me because I have not gone yet India in my entire life. Have you explored these places? If your answer yes so let share with me your travelling's experiences.
Thanks given by:
Bentley...!!, I hope Zee143 will share her traveling experience of India if she has been there ever. Well, i have read up your post and now would like to suggest you also go India for enjoying some fun and exploring new places for getting cool information about the attraction.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah!! I like your suggestion so i made a plan go to India so dude can you share with me these paces some images so then i must go there. I am curiously waiting for your next reply. i hope you will share some images of India's places that which mentioned Zee143's post.
Thanks given by:
Bentley !!!!!, I am really happy after to hear that you also going India as well as very soon. Hope so this will be great idea for you and you will enjoy there your favorite activity. By the way, would you tell me that which kind of activities you like to do in indie during your travel?
Thanks given by: