Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Skate in Half Dome Village
I have enjoyed Ice Skate in Half Dome Village, Yosemite National Park. that time was so best for my life because i have totally enjoyed my self. When the Yosemite ice powder joins throw, the valley is surprised by the winter. Skate down half the dome, take a break and shade in the fire pit. Have any members enjoyed this kind of time in his life?

yosemite park tours are cool for every adventure lover. 
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that would remains really great and not to get huge fun around the best places like that. To enjoy the Ice Skate in Half Dome Village gonna be really fabulous I am sure that. Would love to know the exact location where you have enjoyed teh skating?
Thanks given by:
I also spent a really good time there with my mates during my last summer holidays. We all had huge fun there through different activities and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. It is a best place for having fun and tourists can enjoy there hiking, walking, trekking, Ice Skating and many other outdoor activities. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try these fabulous activities and could make their journey more memorable.

Now I want to try again my bus trip to canada from new york
Thanks given by:
After reading both posts so I am so happy, both people spent too much best time in this place. SO I want to know your next planing so let share with me. I want to go there again so also share with me your views about it.
Thanks given by: