Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to ask one question
Today, I want to ask one question to all members.  what to do when you are sad? Now I am so sad and tears filled with my eyes. Because I lost some people. I am not sad that I lost Actually I am sad, they are played with my feeling. Honestly speaking, I really love a lot those people even Before when I was with us so I wanted to part of life and I think about of us, I will never alone any situation in coming life now I removed that relations in my life. I know this is so hurting for me but now i cannot bear because they are still hurting me and don't care what I am feeling and thinking.  Now iam so sad and What I should do
Have you enjoyed niagara falls bus tours
Thanks given by:
I am gonna say that you should not worried about this but for removing your sadness and satisfaction try to talk with them at least once. maybe you cant get their points what they wanna say and there would be some misunderstanding take place between you. So try to do some efforts for saving this relation and spend more fun time as you have with them. If this not working then you have an option to skip this relation and make move.
Thanks given by:
Zee143!! You are right dude, This is not new for me, It's been so many times. I am so sad for this time that's way, I asked for all members about it. This is so difficult for me, I have no chance to stayed in this relations. because i want not hurt again in my life and not again pass through that time. Now, this is impossible.
Thanks given by:
Bentley ! I can understand your condition how much you are sad at this time due to this relation. It is the reality if you love a lot to anyone then that person hurt you more. I think in this situation, you should take one tour with your friends through this you will feel relax and fresh and this tour also proves helpful for you for forgetting these things.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN!! This is good things, you can understand my feeling. You have given so best idea. I think should go to enjoy tour buy dude, I want to enjoy alone so can you know this kind of places that which made for the alone person. I am waiting for your next reply.
Thanks given by: