Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I read!!
I read my dad buckets travel list which he explored till yet in his travel life. When i asked about them he said these are really breathtaking places and best among all sightseeing lovers and nature lover.As i know that here are every one travel freaks so i would like to share these places names with all of you.
St. Lucia.
Venice, Italy.
Horsetail Falls.
Hvitserkur.
Yosemite National Park.
Zion National Park.
Yellowstone National Park.
Sea Cliffs, Etretat, France.

My dad get awesome experience through to his new york bus tour packages and enjoeyd a lot.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah ! There is no doubt the breathtaking and alluring places are added in your father bucket list. In my traveling life, I have also visited Yosemite National Park, Zion National Park, and Yellowstone National Park. Other places are new for me but I also really like all the other place names. Anyhow, would you like to tell me have you ever explored these places in your traveling life?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, I would like to add here your dad bucket is full of lots of adventurous places. I am much pleased after reading this and will like to know from you which will you like to explore personal and when? I hope you will like to reply here soon.

Do you know about Acadia National Park bus tour package?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You have shared very best destinations names. I have not explored all of them and that which 2 places are new for me and I want to know about these place so if any members have known about this place so kindly tell me, These places names are Hvitserkur, St. Lucia.
Thanks given by: