Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to your help
[Image: skyline-drive-700x467.jpg]

My one of the friend was asking me about the location of this image. He asked me where the road leads to I felt confused and ashamed to told him that I don’t know about that road. I said how i can tell you after watch as a image from your side he feel sad and disapointed then i said you feel don’t worry about it more. I will help you after getting great stuff about it from my guys in this forum because all of you will help me good way. So tell me where the road leads to?

los angeles to grand canyon tours is a source of fun for all fun freaks.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Which image you have shared here with all of is according to my uncle's information is captured from Washington DC. It is the best place for enjoying the long drive and it is the very popular among the biking and cycling lovers.
Thanks given by:
Daisy! I wanna say that your sharing informative is very necessary for my friend who is crazy for enjoy long drive as this kind of road.I read related stuff about this image in your post and will like to share it with him. Hope so it will become enough and he enjoy long drive as it is road with his wife.
Thanks given by: