Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love nature beauty
I love nature beauty and as you know that the cherry blossom festival is best for enjoying this thing. Therefore, I decided that in March, I will take cherry blossom tours. But I have no idea for enjoying this tour, which country or city I should select for it. Therefore, I post here for getting stuff about this from all of your sides.
Thanks given by:
Norman, It is really good to know that you are a nature lover and wanna take cherry blossom tours in the month of March to see the stunning views of nature around you and have a fun time. Washington DC will be the best place for you to see the pink flowers around and make awesome memories. Must enjoy cruising and photography to have more adorable time.
Thanks given by:
Cherry blossom festival is just so nice to get huge fun around the best one sights like that. Hope this pink flowers festival surely let you get huge and amazing fun around DC. I also have a plan to be with this festival to make my time really splendid and nice for me. Must enjoy there Prade, Kite festival and boating at tidal basin.
Thanks given by:
Albert John! In your post, you suggested that the Kite festival enjoy there. It is a new thing for me because, in my life, I have not enjoyed this kind of activity ever. But I am happy after knowing about this new activity from your side, which I will enjoy now. But I want to know where I can enjoy this activity. Would you like to share here?
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2019, 03:57 PM)NORMAN Wrote: Albert John! In your post, you suggested that the Kite festival enjoy there. It is a new thing for me because, in my life, I have not enjoyed this kind of activity ever. But I am happy after knowing about this new activity from your side, which I will enjoy now. But I want to know where I can enjoy this activity. Would you like to share here?

where do you live. we have kite festival here in borneo..
Thanks given by:
pronext882! In these days, I am living in Boston at my uncle's home with him. I am happy to know that in these days, people can enjoy the kite festival in Borneo. I want to enjoy this festival there so would you like to tell me these days, I can enjoy it or not? you also tell me how much this festival will be continued?
Thanks given by: