Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have added these places names
San Diego
Santa Monica
Big Sur
San Francisco
Portland, Oregon
I have added these places names in my travelling chat and going to enjoy west coast tour. Because these places all in all located in the USA West cost's side. I hope I will enjoy so guys let hare with me that you know already about if this tour as well these places that I have shared in my post.
Thanks given by:
Your selection is superb. Must say that you have added nice and most visiting places in your travel. I am quite sure by visiting them you will be able to get a stunning and remarkable experience. Wish you all the best. Don't forget to have fun there and share your experience with all of us after coming back. By the way, which things you want to enjoy there?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I will like to say that you have arranged your cart with fabulous names of destinations. Let me know buddy, that how many days you has selected to explore out all of them. I am looking for your next post.
Thanks given by:
Bentley ...! Truly your shared all these places are the best for visit as travelling point of view and tourists can enjoy there many most amazing and interesting things like hiking, trekking, photography, camping, boating and nature viewing. I have a good experience of Santa Monica because I have been there lots of times in my whole life and every time had a blast of fun at this most amazing and awesome place. I will love to say all visitors that you must to be there at least once.
Thanks given by:
Daisy!! I want to enjoy one week of this tour. I am happy to know, I will enjoy these places during my tours. I want to know some best hotels names so can you share with me some best hotels names. Matthew321 !! this is good to see, you like my sharing and you have also enjoyed this kind of tour in my life. after reading your post so then I am sure, I will enjoy so much this tour.
Thanks given by: